Monday, August 11, 2014

Vireo

My husband and I both enjoying the birdwatching. We put some feeders and baths in our back yard and now watching birds making use of all this attractions.
One of them we were able to recognize was Plumbeous Vireo: small sparrow-like bird.



Although it is not most exotic-looking bird, it captured my attention because of elegant coloring of it's feathers. I was inspired by sophisticated combination of white chest and grey wings and back.
So here is my newest design: Vireo.

It features white cabled panels on front and back and grey horizontal ribbed sleeves and sides. This combination of colors and textures helps to create slimmer silhouette, flattering any figure.






Pattern for this design available on Ravelry, Craftsy and Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment