Monday, July 20, 2015

Byzantium Top

For quite sometime I was day dreaming about something... something, you know, arabesque.
There were some bizarre pictures and whimsical kaleidoscopic patterns appeared and disappeared in my mind.
So one day I took my notebook and started to draw. Once the drawing was done, the design itself was developed within a few days. I, once again, was inspired by wonderful Barbara Walker's book "Knitting from Top Down" and this time I chose the kimono-shaped variation of top-down sweater.
The result is effortless and super-easy to knit roomy summer top with eye-catching textured arabesque pattern in the middle of the front.

The pattern can be found under the name Byzantium Top on Ravelry (don't miss out $1 discount by July 26th!), Etsy, Craftsy and Patternfish!








No comments:

Post a Comment