Tuesday, January 13, 2015

ChromeAwesome Hat

You never know where the inspiration will come from. Being so fond of cable projects and designs, I started to see the cable crossings everywhere. This time there were chromosomes! These crucial parts of every living thing happened to be the key element of my new hat design: ChromeAwesome Hat.
Despite of my love to the complex cables and braids, I wanted to design a hat which may be a great introduction to the cable knitting in round for the beginners.
This hat design features just a few cable crossings, nothing too complicated, but overall impression is very nice and attractive even for the experienced cable knitter.
Also there are both written instructions and charts for knitters who prefer either one of the methods.
Pattern available in English and Russian.
So grab your circular needles and/or dpns and enjoy!
You can find pattern on Ravelry, Craftsy and Etsy.
For those who don't have time to knit, but in need of perfect soft and toasty beanie, already made (by me!) hat can be found in my Etsy shop




No comments:

Post a Comment